Sunday, December 22, 2019

It's not enough to be compassionate - You Must Act!Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down & they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound I found a way to let you win But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now I ain't never gonna shut you out๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’™

Joys And Pains.Sole Sisters:Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count. The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: Watch the highlights:Back In The Day, History Recorded.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.
Image result for Resistance
Addicted to improvement! Trying to master the art of a perfect tea while running a business.Entrepreneur,Author n family guy.Who Do You Trust? One nut to stand, woods to grow, stories told around the world. 
Image result for Resistance
It's not enough to be compassionate - You Must Act!Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down & they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound  I found a way to let you win But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now  I ain't never gonna shut you out๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’™

 Very important to me, can you help me, help my cousins, the mental PTSD veterans, relieve their mines, and their stories that were written on this network. Can you help me with this, today, time matters to us, daily events, to live and grow.  Thanks so much, for your time and attention.๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ.Angels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:Sinners And Saints, Songs To Sing, Alone And Blue, Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass.
Image may contain: one or more people and text

Let the music play, dances in the darkness done for a day or so now, lights on the dung in the hearts of snakes.Blessings Daily, Love And Life, Live And Learn, Great Day For Dreams In Actions. Time to get back up girls, tricked by frogs with plans to rob and steal more. Junk men, thrift store junkies, buy for storage, waiting for a house of a fish hooked.Wow. Unbreakable .Wishing on stars tonight.  A wise man hears one word and understands two..Writer. I stand with the resistance๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ & will not give up the fight. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ•


VHIC
Holy shit. Good for Trudeau and company. Openly mocking and laughing at Trump in public clearly hurts him more than nearly anything else. I hope the next Democratic nominee has the confidence and ability to openly mock Trump effectively.

It's not enough to be compassionate - You Must Act!Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down & they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound  I found a way to let you win But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now  I ain't never gonna shut you out๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’™

K9S FOR WARRIORS
Sheep and goats, tales of lovers, tales of donkeys and sluts for free rides. Jewish Wales on the beaches.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue... More to come, found one of the last resting places in Cali, back in the day, time change, out of time, an hour late, gates were closed, got pictures at the gate.
Image may contain: outdoor


Holy shit. Good for Trudeau and company. Openly mocking and laughing at Trump in public clearly hurts him more than nearly anything else. I hope the next Democratic nominee has the confidence and ability to openly mock Trump effectively.



Pieces of a Dream:๐Ÿ’€Suicide Squad.American Birds,Talks To Hands,.Fairy tales to rewrite.
I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

BAILY KOS'Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge.

Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge.






It's not enough to be compassionate - You Must Act!Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down & they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound  I found a way to let you win But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now  I ain't never gonna shut you out๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment