Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Don’t Give Up on Your Dream! In Fact, Now is the Best Time to Do It!

 Always , wishes, wants, desires, words in waves, history created, pages to turn.Good times, sad times, ways to get back up again.Media.

No photo description available.

Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many. Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!Don’t get emotional. Trust your agent to walk you through each step of the buying process @THE.GREENWOOD.TEAM’


To celebrate McDonald’s 67th birthday, we’re sending out food and drink coupons to everyone who types (“Done”) before 6pm 29th of December. Each coupon can be used anywhere McDonald’s.
Good And Sweet: Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN, CASE CLOSE, DEAL DIED ON THE TABLE, HIGH JACKED BY THE ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF. 


Don’t Give Up on Your Dream!


In Fact, Now is the Best Time to Do It! RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'.ABC,Ways To Grow, Witches, Bitches, Babes, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, Rights To Reasons, Rocks To Roll, Gems To Love, Dancing On Sands Of Time



RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'ABC,Ways To Grow, Witches, Bitches, Babes, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, Rights To Reasons, Rocks To Roll, Gems To Love, Dancing On Sands Of Time.




I Love You Hannah! I’m so sorry for not being there for all those year’s! Your the Best!!I’m glad I’m part of Your world!I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.
REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT. Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.UNACCOUNTABLE.NO LOVE . Termination trades for transfers, to include a financial form, called a midterm.
Take Sprucse Power, all about collecting fees, to trade a termination for a transfer, right, talk about their less-than-stellar service? Take the reviews, all about wasting time, delays, and double billing, to take a termination, trade for a transfer, and the rest of their tricks, to steal your cash, for selling a house.
Dreams and nightmares, time to wake up. Back to the present.Later, Dick, Joe, or Harry, dicks and labels to toss in the winds.Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box, Fags And Hag Tales: Cops And Liars, Stories Of Fears.
REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT. Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.UNACCOUNTABLE.NO LOVE . Termination trades for transfers, to include a financial form, called a midterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment